You have options and choices over how we use your personal information. You may have the right under applicable laws to ask for details of the personal information we hold about you, or to amend, limit or delete your personal information. You may also have the right to object to further processing under certain circumstances. We also respect the rights you may have under applicable laws to receive that information in a commonly used electronic format (or ask for this information to be provided in that format to a third party where feasible).
We collect the following information about you: information that you provide by filling in our submission form on the website. This includes basic contact information such as your artist name, email address and additional information that you may specify such as personal track link or private message we recieve from you.
How we use your information
We may use any information about you:
1. to contact you when you have requested us to do so, including where required to respond to any reported problems concerning the website;
2. to produce anonymous reports, statistics and analysis of the types of users who access the website
3. to access publicly to available information in respect of your online profile on social media websites and music streaming services (including without limitation, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Spotify, SoundCloud, YouTube and Apple)
4. for personal marketing purposes, such as news and special offers from our company
5. to contact you for your opinions on the website
Security and data retention
We take reasonable steps, including physical, technical and organisational measures, to protect your personal information from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Unfortunately, transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information submitted to us and any transmission is at your own risk.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website and which store and sometimes track information about your use of the website. When you visit our website, our web server sends a cookie to your device which allows us to recognise your device.